Award of motivator by Rotary

HONOURED TO SERVE, INSPIRED TO DO MORE !!!

When a little effort is recognized by an organization globally renowned for its noble motto, Service Above Self, the joy and sense of fulfillment know no bounds.

It was a moment of great happiness, honor, and gratitude as I received a Meritorious Service Award for my contributions to Rotary service during the Presidential Banquet. The award was presented in grand style by the District Governor, DG Batife Funke Akpo, the number one Rotarian of District 9126.

I sincerely appreciate my dear club, Rotary Club of Akure Metro, for providing me with the platform to serve humanity. My profound gratitude also goes to the Board of Directors and to our amiable President, Rotarian Bose Akinyanju, under whose exemplary leadership and tenure I received this prestigious recognition. Their encouragement, support, and confidence in me have been invaluable.

As the Club Secretary of Rotary Club of Akure Metro and the Alabojuto of the Church Ascension Anglican Communion,
 I consider this award not only a personal honour but also a testament to the collective efforts and commitment of our club members toward making a positive impact in our community.

I humbly dedicate this award to my beloved uncle and mentor, PAG B. J. Lawani, who introduced me to the noble family of Rotary and inspired my passion for selfless service.

Above all, I return all glory, honor, and adoration to Almighty God, whose grace has made this recognition possible.
To God be all the glory.

Rotarian Okedusi A. Ben
Alabojuto of Church of Ascension Anglican Communion,Supare
Secretary, Rotary Club of Akure Metro

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Resumption tips for Headteachers and Junior School Principals by Ch Okedusi A. B.

Preparation towards resumption into 2026/2027 academic session

POSITION PAPER ON HOLIDAY LESSON